Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 16
Community Notebook 6/27-7/4TUESDAY, JULY 2
• The Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 105 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. Agendas are available at http://santabarbara.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx#current.
• The Vandenberg Village Community Services District has its regular board meeting at 7 p.m. in the District Office Conference Room, 3757 Constellation Road, Vandenberg Village.
• The Santa Maria City Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 110 E. Cook St., Santa Maria. Agendas are available at www.ci.santa-maria.ca.us.
• The Lompoc City Council has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers at 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc. Agendas are available at www.ci.lompoc.ca.us.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 3
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.co.santa-barbara.ca.us.
THURSDAY, JULY 4
• Happy Fourth of July!
Parent sues school district over alleged bullying by coach Higginbotham enters the 3rd District Supervisor race Vines by nature: Some Central Coast grape growers depend on seasonal cycles to dry farm their vines Cougars & Mustangs Pasolivo's plans to expand have concerned some neighbors Cal Poly suspends frat at center of drug dealing scandal Judge rules Cal Poly can build Grand Avenue dorms