Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 16
Community Notebook 6/27-7/4TUESDAY, JULY 2
• The Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 105 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. Agendas are available at http://santabarbara.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx#current.
• The Vandenberg Village Community Services District has its regular board meeting at 7 p.m. in the District Office Conference Room, 3757 Constellation Road, Vandenberg Village.
• The Santa Maria City Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 110 E. Cook St., Santa Maria. Agendas are available at www.ci.santa-maria.ca.us.
• The Lompoc City Council has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers at 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc. Agendas are available at www.ci.lompoc.ca.us.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 3
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.co.santa-barbara.ca.us.
THURSDAY, JULY 4
• Happy Fourth of July!
Five Cal Poly athletes are officially charged and appear in court Pismo Preserve is in the bag After 37 years of operation, the De Groot Nursing Home for Children could be shuttered by state regulators Cougars & Mustangs Find out which local City Council meetings run the longest, the shortest, and why it matters Community Health Centers of the Central Coast is facing two sexual harassment lawsuits from former employees Morro Bay city councilmembers voted to approve a contract for a new city manager