Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 16
Community Notebook 6/27-7/4TUESDAY, JULY 2
• The Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 105 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. Agendas are available at http://santabarbara.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx#current.
• The Vandenberg Village Community Services District has its regular board meeting at 7 p.m. in the District Office Conference Room, 3757 Constellation Road, Vandenberg Village.
• The Santa Maria City Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 110 E. Cook St., Santa Maria. Agendas are available at www.ci.santa-maria.ca.us.
• The Lompoc City Council has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers at 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc. Agendas are available at www.ci.lompoc.ca.us.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 3
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.co.santa-barbara.ca.us.
THURSDAY, JULY 4
• Happy Fourth of July!
Mission to sainthood: Recently canonized Father Junipero Serra helped establish the California mission system, but is he really saint material? Pewter Plough Playhouse founder Jim Buckley dies at 102 Cougars & Mustangs Diablo debate: Town hall meeting highlights federal, local, and state stakeholders in nuclear plant's future A colorful garage prompts an eviction threat at the Santa Margarita Mobile Home Park Coastal Commission delays Pismo BeachWalk Hotel appeal SLO Supes to consider steps toward community choices for energy production