Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 15, Issue 24
Community Notebook 8/21-8/28/14
MONDAY, AUG. 25
• The South County Advisory Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Nipomo Community Services District Headquarters, 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Solvang City Council has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 1644 Oak Street, Solvang. Agendas are available at cityofsolvang.com.
TUESDAY, AUG. 26
• The Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Betteravia Government Center’s Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 511 E. Lakeside Parkway, Ste. 141, Santa Maria. Agendas are available at http://santabarbara.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx#current.
• The Lompoc Unified School District has its board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Education Center Board Room, 1301 N. A St., Lompoc.
• The Guadalupe City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 918 Obispo St., Guadalupe.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 27
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.sbcountyplanning.org.
• The Nipomo Community Services District has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the NCSD Boardroom at 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Lompoc Planning Commission has a special meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Lompoc City Hall Council Chambers, 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc.
THURSDAY, AUG. 28
• The Santa Maria Airport Board has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the airport boardroom in the administration building, 3217 Terminal Drive, Santa Maria.
• The Buellton City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 140 W. Highway 246, Buellton. Agendas are available at cityofbuellton.com.
Cougars & Mustangs Out of time: Mother accused of abusing terminally ill daughter speaks out, denies allegations Cannabis valley: The sudden proliferation of marijuana grows in the California Valley worries residents Morro Bay bans new secondary dwelling vacation rentals Arroyo Grande city manager ousted SLO Superior Court says Pasolivo must prepare EIR Busy courts in SLO County mean more cash for public defender firm