Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 15, Issue 24
Community Notebook 8/21-8/28/14
MONDAY, AUG. 25
• The South County Advisory Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Nipomo Community Services District Headquarters, 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Solvang City Council has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 1644 Oak Street, Solvang. Agendas are available at cityofsolvang.com.
TUESDAY, AUG. 26
• The Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Betteravia Government Center’s Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 511 E. Lakeside Parkway, Ste. 141, Santa Maria. Agendas are available at http://santabarbara.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx#current.
• The Lompoc Unified School District has its board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Education Center Board Room, 1301 N. A St., Lompoc.
• The Guadalupe City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 918 Obispo St., Guadalupe.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 27
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.sbcountyplanning.org.
• The Nipomo Community Services District has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the NCSD Boardroom at 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Lompoc Planning Commission has a special meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Lompoc City Hall Council Chambers, 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc.
THURSDAY, AUG. 28
• The Santa Maria Airport Board has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the airport boardroom in the administration building, 3217 Terminal Drive, Santa Maria.
• The Buellton City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 140 W. Highway 246, Buellton. Agendas are available at cityofbuellton.com.
In the system: It's easier than you think to be labeled a gang member Barren and unkempt: Families mourn amid dust and gopher holes at the Arroyo Grande Cemetery Freeport-McMoRan to sell off Price Canyon oil field Breaking ground: SLO City Council candidates talk about the city's housing crunch SLO sued over Rental Inspection Program Stink worries delay food waste facility decision Fired SLO police officer sues city