Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 15, Issue 19
Community Notebook 7/17-7/24/14
TUESDAY, JULY 22
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has a special meeting at 9 a.m. at The Betteravia Government Center, 511 Lakeside Parkway, Santa Maria. The agenda is available at www.countyofsb.org.
• The Guadalupe City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 918 Obispo St., Guadalupe.
• The Lompoc Unified School District has its board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Education Center Board Room, 1301 N. A St., Lompoc.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 23
• The Nipomo Community Services District has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the NCSD Boardroom at 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Lompoc Planning Commission has a special meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Lompoc City Hall Council Chambers, 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc.
THURSDAY, JULY 24
• The Santa Maria Joint Union High School District Measure C 2004 Bond Oversight Committee has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the board room of the Support Services Center, 2560 Skyway Drive, Santa Maria.
• The Santa Maria Airport Board has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the airport boardroom in the administration building, 3217 Terminal Drive, Santa Maria.
• The Buellton City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 140 W. Highway 246, Buellton. Agendas are available at cityofbuellton.com.