Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 29
Community Notebook 9/26-10/3
TUESDAY, OCT. 1
• The Vandenberg Village Community Services District has its regular board meeting at 7 p.m. in the District Office Conference Room, 3757 Constellation Road, Vandenberg Village. www.vvcsd.org
• The Santa Maria City Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 110 E. Cook St., Santa Maria. Agendas are available at www.cityofsantamaria.org.
• The Lompoc City Council has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers at 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc. Agendas are available at www.cityoflompoc.com.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 2
• The Santa Maria Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 110 E. Cook St., Santa Maria.
THURSDAY, OCT. 3
• The Santa Maria Planning Commission has a study session at 10 a.m. in the Community Development Department, 110 S. Pine St., Santa Maria.
• The Santa Barbara County Local Agency Formation Commission has its regular meeting at 2 p.m. in the Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 105 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. Agendas are available at www.sblafco.org/agendas.html.
Cougars & Mustangs Oil, water, and rocks: Freeport McMoRan wins one battle in Price Canyon drilling war SLO County ranked No. 6 in the U.S. for female owned businesses Cal Poly research brings in big grant money and patents Dawn Ortiz-Legg joins Jordan Cunningham in race for state Assembly New report shows challenges for SLO County women SLO County jury convicts Richard Scott Brooks of human trafficking, pimping