View All Slideshows
Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 29
Community Notebook 9/26-10/3
TUESDAY, OCT. 1
• The Vandenberg Village Community Services District has its regular board meeting at 7 p.m. in the District Office Conference Room, 3757 Constellation Road, Vandenberg Village. www.vvcsd.org
• The Santa Maria City Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 110 E. Cook St., Santa Maria. Agendas are available at www.cityofsantamaria.org.
• The Lompoc City Council has its regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers at 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc. Agendas are available at www.cityoflompoc.com.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 2
• The Santa Maria Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 110 E. Cook St., Santa Maria.
THURSDAY, OCT. 3
• The Santa Maria Planning Commission has a study session at 10 a.m. in the Community Development Department, 110 S. Pine St., Santa Maria.
• The Santa Barbara County Local Agency Formation Commission has its regular meeting at 2 p.m. in the Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 105 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. Agendas are available at www.sblafco.org/agendas.html.
Winter of discontent: There've been three reported sexual assaults in three months at Cal Poly. Now what? Steve Adams will receive $71,073 in severance pay California lawmakers introduce the End of Life Option Act What's he building in there?: The uncertain future of a planned behavioral health treatment facility in Templeton Cougars & Mustangs Reunited: Steven Gordon of the Doobie Dozen recollected his property from county evidence 'Clowns' and 'weed huts:' New Times reviews hundreds of pages of emails between Morro Bay and its business license auditor