Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 24
Community Notebook 8/22-8/29
MONDAY, AUG. 26
• The South County Advisory Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Nipomo Community Services District Headquarters, 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
TUESDAY, AUG. 27
• The Guadalupe City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 918 Obispo St., Guadalupe.
• The Lompoc Unified School District has its board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Education Center Board Room, 1301 N. A St., Lompoc.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 28
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.co.santa-barbara.ca.us.
• The Nipomo Community Services District has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the NCSD Boardroom at 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Lompoc Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Lompoc City Hall Council Chambers, 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc.
• The City of Santa Maria Families for the First Decade Project, a group of individuals and agencies who organize programs for the Abel Maldonado Community Youth Center, has its regular meeting from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the Minami Center, 600 W. Enos St., Santa Maria.
Arroyo Grande City Council set to debate severance for Steve Adams Paso Robles City Council votes to reconsider cardroom rezoning As Grover Beach's mayor critiques stagnation, the city progresses with streets Cambria flips the on switch for Emergency Water Supply Project Peaks that pique: A guide to hiking and exploring SLO County's Nine Sisters Cal Poly robbery case progresses, but charges are reduced for two defendants The born identity: Why it's so important for transgender people to change their documents, and how it's now easier to do so