Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 24
Community Notebook 8/22-8/29
MONDAY, AUG. 26
• The South County Advisory Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Nipomo Community Services District Headquarters, 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
TUESDAY, AUG. 27
• The Guadalupe City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 918 Obispo St., Guadalupe.
• The Lompoc Unified School District has its board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Education Center Board Room, 1301 N. A St., Lompoc.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 28
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.co.santa-barbara.ca.us.
• The Nipomo Community Services District has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the NCSD Boardroom at 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Lompoc Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Lompoc City Hall Council Chambers, 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc.
• The City of Santa Maria Families for the First Decade Project, a group of individuals and agencies who organize programs for the Abel Maldonado Community Youth Center, has its regular meeting from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the Minami Center, 600 W. Enos St., Santa Maria.
SLO County airport revamp moves forward Dancing with death: Central Coast organizations and families honor the dead in the ancient tradition of Día de los Muertos Costly District 4 race heads to the finish line Measure for measure: Measure D aims to fund the renovation of San Luis Coastal schools Second time around: Following a failed bond measure in 2006, Cuesta is back at bat with Measure L Arroyo Grande City Council approves $26,000 for its city manager search Cougars & Mustangs