Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 24
Community Notebook 8/22-8/29
MONDAY, AUG. 26
• The South County Advisory Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Nipomo Community Services District Headquarters, 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
TUESDAY, AUG. 27
• The Guadalupe City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 918 Obispo St., Guadalupe.
• The Lompoc Unified School District has its board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Education Center Board Room, 1301 N. A St., Lompoc.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 28
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.co.santa-barbara.ca.us.
• The Nipomo Community Services District has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the NCSD Boardroom at 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Lompoc Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Lompoc City Hall Council Chambers, 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc.
• The City of Santa Maria Families for the First Decade Project, a group of individuals and agencies who organize programs for the Abel Maldonado Community Youth Center, has its regular meeting from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the Minami Center, 600 W. Enos St., Santa Maria.
Cougars and Mustangs - Morro Bay could consider contracting police services out to the county sheriff, maybe Is the sheriff a comin'? - Morro Bay could consider contracting police services out to the county sheriff, maybe Hotel faces lawsuit over hot tea spill Convalescent home sued over wrongful death of patient Justin Winery-involved development to go to Paso City Council SLO DA drops case against sex offender Sheriff pushes for supes urgency ordinance halting medical cannabis grows