Santa Maria Sun / News
The following articles were printed from Santa Maria Sun [santamariasun.com] - Volume 14, Issue 24
Community Notebook 8/22-8/29
MONDAY, AUG. 26
• The South County Advisory Council has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Nipomo Community Services District Headquarters, 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
TUESDAY, AUG. 27
• The Guadalupe City Council has its regular meeting at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 918 Obispo St., Guadalupe.
• The Lompoc Unified School District has its board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Education Center Board Room, 1301 N. A St., Lompoc.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 28
• The Santa Barbara County Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the Planning Commission Hearing Room, 123 E. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara. The agenda is available at www.co.santa-barbara.ca.us.
• The Nipomo Community Services District has its regular meeting at 9 a.m. in the NCSD Boardroom at 148 S. Wilson St., Nipomo.
• The Lompoc Planning Commission has its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Lompoc City Hall Council Chambers, 100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc.
• The City of Santa Maria Families for the First Decade Project, a group of individuals and agencies who organize programs for the Abel Maldonado Community Youth Center, has its regular meeting from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the Minami Center, 600 W. Enos St., Santa Maria.
A quiet epidemic: SLO County's opioid problem SLO embraces party registrations, not higher fines Less water, more problems: Some SLO residents question the city's ability to develop with its current water resources Building unity: Republican Party of SLO County elects new leadership, turns focus to protecting local power Renewed push for Grover Beach polystyrene ban HASLO creates affordable housing for veterans SLO 'Walkouts' and marches planned for inauguration